What are Career Pathways?
A Career Pathway is an educational program of an aligned sequence of courses that prepares students for college and career transition in a specific part of a larger industry. A career pathway leads to multiple options for students such as early college credit beginning in high school, industry certification requirements, certificate or associate degrees, employment, and in most cases, preparation for admission to a 4-year university. Navigage below to learn more about the Career Pathway offered at each of our SUSD High Schools.
Caesar Chavez High School CTE Homepage
Franklin High School CTE Homepage
- Autobody Repair
- Computer Networking
- Producation and Managerial Arts
- Product Innovation and Design
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Welding and Materials Joining
- Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC)