Admissions & Family Services
Centralized Enrollment Grades TK-12
Health and safety precautions for families and staff are our priority.
When entering the building at Central Enrollment please adhere to the following:
- Only one-two persons per family
- Complete the COVID-19 Self-Check:
- Anyone in your household w/ signs and symptoms or pending test results?
- Do you have nausea/vomiting or diarrhea?
- Do you have muscle aches/headaches/fever/loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have a fever?
- Are you coughing?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
- Have you come in contact with a person who has told you they have positive COVID-19 or cared for someone with positive COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
Before proceeding to online enrollment, please be sure to have the required documents ready to upload. If your child is currently enrolled in SUSD in grades TK-11th, do not apply for the next school year, students automatically roll over.
- Parent photo ID
- PG&E bill current (within 30 days). Please open the bill and send the full page
- Child's full shot record (if uploading a yellow card, both sides are required)
- Child's birth certificate.
- For a complete list of other acceptable documents, see below.
- If the documents are not submitted properly, your application may be denied.
Click here for the online application for 2022-23 school year enrollment.
To Apply in person, visit:
1800 S. Sutter St, Stockton CA 95206 AND please bring the following documents
Parent or Legal Guardian Verification
- Photo Identification is required: State Issue ID or Driver’s License, Passport/Card, Employee ID
Address Verification - Bring one of the following documents (open the envelope and send the full page)
- CURRENT Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- CURRENT Mortgage Statement, Closed Escrow Papers, Property Tax Bill
- CURRENT Utility service statement (PG&E, City of Stockton, Water) or payment receipt
- CURRENT Correspondence from a Governmental Agency
- CURRENT Voter Registration
- CURRENT Pay Stub (With Name and Address)
- CURRENT Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian
Proof of Child’s age - Bring one of the following documents
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate, Passport, Birth Record (other), Baptism Certificate
- Statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth
- Affidavit of Parent, Guardian, or Custodian of a Minor
Immunization Record: CA schools are required to check original records for all students new to the district
- Required for school entry
- A T-Dap Booster is required to enter 7th – 12th grade
Prior school records
- A current report card, transcript, or grades at withdrawal (9th – 12th grades)
- IEP if the student is receiving special education services (if applicable)
- Legal documents establishing guardianship or custody (if applicable)
Interdistrict Transfer agreement (IDA)
- If you live outside of SUSD and have applied for an IDA, please attach a copy of your approval letter and contract with your enrollment application (if applicable)
For Preschool Registration
Please call (209) 933-7380 ext. 1383. Both Preschool and Head Start enrollment are available online at https://bit.ly/SUSDpreschool.
Native American Students Only
Families in Transition Information
The Mckinney-Vento Act is a federal law to ensure the educational rights and protections for children and youth experiencing homelessness. It also protects the rights of students to enroll and/or stay in school even when housing becomes uncertain.
Foster Youth and Probation
To provide educational support, along with resources, to address the unique needs of children and youth in the foster care system and/or involved in the juvenile justice system.
Stockton Unified School District prohibits discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment), and bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, immigration status, nationality, race or ethnicity, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, sexual orientation; a perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. If you believe you, or your student, have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying you should contact your school site principal and/or:
- the District’s Title IX Coordinator, Enrique Torres, Legal Compliance Specialist by phone at (209) 933-7000 ext. 2195, by email at EPTorres@stocktonusd.net, or in person at 701 N. Madison St., Stockton, CA 95202.
- the District’s Equity Compliance Officer, Dr. Israel Gonzalez by phone at (209) 933-7040 ext. 2729, by email at IGonzalez@stocktonusd.net, or in person at 701 N. Madison St., Stockton, CA 95202.
- Section 504 Coordinator, Jennifer Robles by phone at (209) 933-7130 ext. 2617, by email at JRobles@stocktonusd.net, or in person at 1170 Channel St., Stockton, CA 95202.
Declaración de no Discriminación
El Distrito Escolar Unificado de Stockton prohíbe discriminación, acoso (incluyendo acoso sexual), atormentar o coercionar, e intimidación incluyendo: la discriminación contra un individuo o grupo por motivos de raza, color, ascendencia, nacionalidad, origen nacional, estado migratorio, identificación de grupo étnico, etnicidad, edad, religión, estado civil, embarazo, estado parental, discapacidad física o mental, sexo, orientación sexual, género, identidad de género, expresión de género o información genética; una percepción de una o más de tales características; o asociación con una persona o grupo, con una o más de estas características reales o percibidas. Si cree que usted, o su estudiante, han sido objeto de discriminación, amedrentamiento, intimidación o acoso escolar, debe comunicarse con el director de su escuela y/o:
- Enrique Torres, Especialista en Conformidad Legal con el Título IX del Distrito —Teléfono (209) 933-7000 ext. 2195; correo electrónico a EPTorres@stocktonusd.net; o en persona en 701 N. Madison St., Stockton, CA 95202.
- Dr. Israel González, Director en Conformidad Legal con la Equidad del Distrito —Teléfono (209) 933-7040 ext. 2729; correo electrónico a IGonzalez@stocktonusd.net; o en persona en 701 N. Madison St., Stockton, CA 95202.
- Jennifer Robles, Coordinadora de la Sección 504 —Teléfono al (209) 933-7130 ext. 2617; correo electrónico a JRobles@stocktonusd.net; o en persona en 1170 Channel St., Stockton, CA 95202.
Dr. Francine Baird
Dr. Traci E. Miller
Interim Assistant Superintendent of Student Support Services
(209) 933-7130 ext 1373
Director of Admissions and Family Services
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2920
Senior Office Assistant
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2922
Coordinator of Centralized Enrollment
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2921
1800 S. Sutter St.
Stockton, CA 95202