Centralized Enrollment is closed until further notice
To minimize the spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), all Stockton Unified School District Offices, Buildings, and Facilities will close to the public beginning Tuesday, March 17th, 2020.
Families looking to enroll students for the 2019-2020 school year will be able to do so using our online registration tool launching on Monday, March 23. Registration for Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten will be delayed until Monday, April 6. Intradistrict transfers will remain on hold until Monday, April 6.
Admissions and Family Services
Only online enrollments are being accepted at this time.
The online school registration links below are for grades TK-12 for the 2019-2020 school year, and Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten for 2020-2021 school year:
New registration for grades 1-12 will begin on June 1, 2020. Only Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten registration will be accepted prior to June 1st. We are no longer accepting applications for any type of transfer for the 2019-2020 school year.
Open Enrollment for Interdisitrct applications for the 2020-2021 school year is as follows:
- Grades 9-12 ended on February 28, 2020
- Grades K-8 opened on March 25 and ends on April 24, 2020
Notifications of application status will be sent out via mail after June 1, 2020
Intradistrict Transfers (IDA’s) application deadline has been extended until May 28, 2020
The notifications for the first round lottery results for the following Specialty Schools will be sent out via mail after April 6, 2020: Commodore Skills, Fremont, Hazelton, Hong Kingston, Taft, Kohl, Primary Years.
All other Specialty and/or Charter School notifications will be sent out by the individual school sites.
The second round Specialty application window opens on April 1 and closes on May 25, 2020. Please do not resubmit an application if you already submitted it in the first round. The second round lottery will be held on June 25 and notifications will be sent out via mail after July 13, 2020.
Families in Transition Information:
Families in Transition would like to inform you of modified services to comply with the Shelter-in-Place rule. McKinney-Vento Federal Law remains in effect for our homeless families and unaccompanied youth. Our department is providing support services via electronic devices from home until further notice.
Families in Transition will continue to provide support services in the following ways:
- Receive and review referrals
- Provide information regarding McKinney Vento Federal Laws/Rights
- Provide resources
- Complete intakes over the phone
- Make contact with our current caseload to assess needs
- Inform families and students about district updates, meals and instruction
- Contact our unaccompanied youth to make sure they have laptops and are aware of meal distribution.
- Provide bus passes
- Destiny Alvarez, Social Service Case Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Esperanza Molina, Social Services Case Manager, email@example.com
- Silvia Manzo, Social Services Assist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffany Lupian, Office Assist, email@example.com
Links for Assistance and Resources
Contact Number for Information
Senior Office Assistant
(209) 933-7028 Ext 2922
Mary Jo Cowan, RN, MSN, PHN, CSN
Interim Assistant Superintendent, Student Support Services
Director of Admissions and Family Services
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2920
Coordinator of Admissions and Family Services
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2921
Centralized Enrollment Department
1800 S. Sutter St.
Stockton, CA 95202