Admissions & Family Services
The Centralized Enrollment is closed until further notice. We have moved to an online system for all enrollments, transfer requests and address changes.
Online enrollments will only be accepted at this time. If your child is a returning student to Stockton Unified School District or new you can begin the enrollment process by clicking on the appropriate link below to enroll your child:
- If you've ever had a student enrolled in SUSD previously, CLICK HERE to begin.
- If you have not had a student enrolled in SUSD previously, CLICK HERE to begin first time enrollment.
Open Enrollment for Intradisitrct applications for the 2020-2021 school year are no longer being accepted.
Interdistrict Transfers (IDA’s) application deadline was extended until May 28, 2020 and now closed
Specialty School notifications for the first round lottery results have been sent out and for the following Specialty Schools: Commodore Skills, Fremont, Hazelton, Hong Kingston, Taft, Kohl, and Primary Years.
All other Specialty and/or Charter School notifications will be sent out by the individual school sites.
The second round Specialty application window is closed. The second round lottery will be held on June 11th by teleconference. Notifications of acceptance status will be sent out via mail after July 13, 2020.
Lottery Round #2 for Specialty Schools
Thu, Jun 11, 2020 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
- One-touch: tel:+18722403212,,868194197#
Access Code: 868-194-197
Families in Transition Information:
Families in Transition would like to inform you of modified services to comply with the Shelter-in-Place rule. McKinney-Vento Federal Law remains in effect for our homeless families and unaccompanied youth. Our department is providing support services via electronic devices from home until further notice.
Families in Transition will continue to provide support services in the following ways:
- Receive and review referrals
- Provide information regarding McKinney Vento Federal Laws/Rights
- Provide resources
- Complete intakes over the phone
- Make contact with our current caseload to assess needs
- Inform families and students about district updates, meals and instruction
- Contact our unaccompanied youth to make sure they have laptops and are aware of meal distribution.
- Provide bus passes
- Destiny Alvarez, Social Service Case Manager, email@example.com
- Esperanza Molina, Social Services Case Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silvia Manzo, Social Services Assist, email@example.com
- Tiffany Lupian, Office Assist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Links for Assistance and Resources
Contact Number for Information
Senior Office Assistant
(209) 933-7028 Ext 2922
Mary Jo Cowan, RN, MSN, PHN, CSN
Interim Assistant Superintendent, Student Support Services
Director of Admissions and Family Services
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2920
Coordinator of Admissions and Family Services
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2921
Centralized Enrollment Department
1800 S. Sutter St.
Stockton, CA 95202