Interdistrict Transfer Agreement
An Interdistrict Transfer is an agreement allowing students to attend a school in a district other than their district of residence. This interdistrict transfer agreement/permit is valid only for the school year granted. The agreement/permit expires at the end of each school year and must be renewed annually.
Approval for Interdistrict transfers are determined on the following criteria:
- Students are accepted on a space-available basis
- The student fails to have satisfactory academic performance.
- Your child must have good attendance with no "cutting" classes and few or no tardies
- Your child must not have any behavioral or discipline problems
- All transportation will be provided and/or arranged by the parent
This agreement may be revoked/rescinded at any time by the district if any of the above conditions are not met or if any of the information in the transfer request application has been falsified.