Interdistrict Transfer Agreement
Application Window February 1st - May 29, 2021.
Please email the completed form and attach the required documents to:
2020-2021 CURRENTLY CLOSED
The deadline was May 28, 2020
Current exceptions when applying for an IDA:
- Existing SUSD students who have recently moved may apply
An Interdistrict Transfer is an agreement allowing students to attend a school in a district other than their district of residence. This interdistrict transfer agreement/permit is valid only for the school year granted. The agreement/permit expires at the end of each school year and must be renewed annually.
Approval for Interdistrict transfers are determined on the following criteria:
- Students are accepted on a space-available basis
- The student fails to have satisfactory academic performance.
- Your child must have good attendance with no "cutting" classes and few or no tardies
- Your child must not have any behavioral or discipline problems
- All transportation will be provided and/or arranged by the parent
This agreement may be revoked/rescinded at any time by the district if any of the above conditions are not met or if any of the information in the transfer request application has been falsified.
Please submit the completed form and attach the required documents to IDA@stocktonusd.net