• Hardship Transfer Request


    The hardship application window for the 2023-2024 school year begins June 1, 2023.

    *Must enter one application per student.

    *Do NOT re-apply if you have previously been denied due to no space.


    Do not complete a hardship application if you are currently in one of the following living situations.

    Please click the link below to complete a different form.

    Homeless children/Unaccompanied Youth

    * In a shelter (family, domestic violence, or youth shelter or transitional living program)

    * In a motel, hotel or weekly rate housing

    * In a house or apartment with more than one family because of economic hardship (foreclosure/eviction)

    * In an abandoned building, in a car, at a campground, or on the streets

    * If you are a runaway or unaccompanied youth

    If any of the above reasons apply to you Click here for Famililes in Transition form!