Hardship Transfer Request
The hardship application window for the 2023-2024 school year begins June 1, 2023.
*Must enter one application per student.
*Do NOT re-apply if you have previously been denied due to no space.
Do not complete a hardship application if you are currently in one of the following living situations.
Please click the link below to complete a different form.
Homeless children/Unaccompanied Youth
* In a shelter (family, domestic violence, or youth shelter or transitional living program)
* In a motel, hotel or weekly rate housing
* In a house or apartment with more than one family because of economic hardship (foreclosure/eviction)
* In an abandoned building, in a car, at a campground, or on the streets
* If you are a runaway or unaccompanied youth
If any of the above reasons apply to you Click here for Famililes in Transition form!