• SUSD's 2023 Benefits Annual Open Enrollment Is Here!


    Don't miss this annual opportunity to enroll, make changes or add/drop dependents to your health benefit plans for the 2023 benefit plan year.  All benefit change requests will be submitted electronically, through the AFenroll online enrollment process.  All online benefit enrollment changes must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, October 14, 2022.  No enrollment submissions will be accepted after this date.

    AFenroll Benefits Enrollment Site

    Benefits Open Enrollment Flyer

    Employees who are not making changes to their benefit plans, or are remaining on the medical rebate plan from 2022, DO NOT have to go through the online enrollment process.  Exception: Employees enrolled in the Section 125 Flex Spending Plans for Health or Dependent Care, must re-enroll for 2023 to keep participating in these plans  

    Need Enrollment Assistance?

    Virtual and In-person enrollment assistance is available by appointment only, during the open enrollment period.  Access to a computer or mobile device with internet, is required for the virtual appointment assistance.  In-person appointments are limited and will be held at the District Office.  Since appointments are limited, do not wait until the end of the open enrollment period to schedule your appointment, if you need enrollment assistance.  Access the link below to schedule your appointment.  

    Enrollment Assistance

    For more information on the 2023 Benefits Open Enrollment, including 2023 Benefit Plan Rates and Plan Summaries, please visit:

    2023 Benefits Open Enrollment


    Retirees - please visit the retiree health page (link below) for 2023 Benefits Open Enrollment information

    Retiree Health  


    An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available for all SUSD employees through Optum.  The Optum EAP is a confidential information and counseling service benefit provided to you and your family members at no-cost.  Listed below, are just some of the many resources available to you through the EAP.

    • 24/7 access to a master's-level employee assistance specialist by calling 1-866-248-4096 or visit online at liveandworkwell.com
    • Up to 8 free counseling sessions (per event per year) with an EAP Clinician, in-person or virtually
    • Legal counseling and mediation services
    • Expert financial coaching
    • Child and family support
    • Adult and elder-care support


    Have a Life-Changing Event?

    You only have 60-days from the date of:

    Loss/Gain of Coverage, Marriage/Domestic Partnership, Birth/Adoption of Child to notify the SUSD Benefits Department and make your benefit changes.  

    Benefits Enrollment/Change Forms you will need to complete and submit are located under the Enrollment Forms section.  Completed benefit enrollment forms and verification documents can be scanned/emailed to the Benefits Department at Benefits@stocktonusd.net for processing. 


    Loss/Gain of Outside Health Coverage

    Need proof of the loss/gain of outside health coverage: letter from the insurance carrier/employer, or COBRA notice that confirms the date you and any dependents lost/gained outside health coverage


    Marriage/Domestic Partners

    Need Certified Marriage Certificate or State of California Domestic Partnership Certificate and Spouse/Partner's SSN card


    Birth/Adoption of Child

    Need certified Birth Certificate and Child's SSN card (NOTE: Certified Birth Certificate and SSN card take time to receive, so the Hospital issued Birth Certificate must be provided for the initial enrollment)



    Need a copy of the stamped final divorce decree: the final date will end coverage at the end of that month 


    Death of Dependent

    Need a copy of the death certificate


    American Fidelity 

    Questions on your current policies, or to make changes/cancel your policies, please contact American Fidelity at 1-800-365-8306

Contact Information