Forms 1095-C for the 2021 Benefit Plan Year are available now through Employee Online
- The 1095-C provides information about the District offered health insurance coverage and whether you were enrolled in District health coverage during the 2021 plan year. While the information on the form may assist in preparing your individual income tax return, it is not required to be filed with your taxes.
- Form 1095-B will be sent to you directly by your health insurance carrier (i.e. Kaiser, Anthem, Blue Shield, etc.). This form provides information on which months during 2021, both you and any dependents were enrolled in health coverage.
NEW Employee Assistance Program (EAP)GREAT NEWS! We are pleased to announce a new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is now available for all SUSD employees through Optum. The Optum EAP is a confidential information and counseling service benefit provided to you and your family members at no-cost. Listed below, are just some of the many resources available to you through the EAP.
- 24/7 access to a master's-level employee assistance specialist by calling 1-866-248-4096 or visit online at liveandworkwell.com
- Up to 8 free counseling sessions (per event per year) with an EAP Clinician, in-person or virtually
- Legal counseling and mediation services
- Expert financial coaching
- Child and family support
- Adult and elder-care support
Have a Life-Changing Event?
You only have 60-days from the date of:
Loss/Gain of Coverage, Marriage/Domestic Partnership, Birth/Adoption of Child to notify the SUSD Benefits Department and make your benefit changes.
Benefits Enrollment/Change Forms you will need to complete and submit are located under the Enrollment Forms section. Completed benefit enrollment forms and verification documents can be scanned/emailed to the Benefits Department at Benefits@stocktonusd.net for processing.
Loss/Gain of Outside Health Courage
Need proof of the loss/gain of outside health coverage: letter from the insurance carrier/employer, or COBRA notice that confirms the date you and any dependents lost/gained outside health coverage
Need Certified Marriage Certificate or State of California Domestic Partnership Certificate and Spouse/Partner's SSN card
Birth/Adoption of Child
Need certified Birth Certificate and Child's SSN card (NOTE: Certified Birth Certificate and SSN card take time to receive, so the Hospital issued Birth Certificate must be provided for the initial enrollment)
Need a copy of the stamped final divorce decree: the final date will end coverage at the end of that month
Death of Dependent
Need a copy of the death certificate
Questions on your current policies, or to make changes/cancel your policies, please contact American Fidelity at 1-800-365-8306