• An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available for all SUSD employees through Optum.  The Optum EAP is a confidential information and counseling service benefit provided to you and your family members at no-cost.  Listed below, are just some of the many resources available to you through the EAP.

    • 24/7 access to a master's-level employee assistance specialist by calling 1-866-248-4096 or visit online at liveandworkwell.com
    • Up to 8 free counseling sessions (per event per year) with an EAP Clinician, in-person or virtually
    • Legal counseling and mediation services
    • Expert financial coaching
    • Child and family support
    • Adult and elder-care support


    Have a Life-Changing Event?

    You only have 60-days from the date of:

    Loss/Gain of Coverage, Marriage/Domestic Partnership, Birth/Adoption of Child to notify the SUSD Benefits Department and make your benefit changes.  

    Benefits Enrollment/Change Forms you will need to complete and submit are located under the Enrollment Forms section.  Completed benefit enrollment forms and verification documents can be scanned/emailed to the Benefits Department at Benefits@stocktonusd.net for processing. 


    Loss/Gain of Outside Health Coverage

    Need proof of the loss/gain of outside health coverage: letter from the insurance carrier/employer, or COBRA notice that confirms the date you and any dependents lost/gained outside health coverage


    Marriage/Domestic Partners

    Need Certified Marriage Certificate or State of California Domestic Partnership Certificate and Spouse/Partner's SSN card


    Birth/Adoption of Child

    Need certified Birth Certificate and Child's SSN card (NOTE: Certified Birth Certificate and SSN card take time to receive, so the Hospital issued Birth Certificate must be provided for the initial enrollment)



    Need a copy of the stamped final divorce decree: the final date will end coverage at the end of that month 


    Death of Dependent

    Need a copy of the death certificate


    American Fidelity 

    Questions on your current policies, or to make changes/cancel your policies, please contact American Fidelity at 1-800-365-8306

Contact Information