Welcome to Payroll
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
Governor Gavin Newsom called for additional measures to slow the spread of COVID-19 and prioritize resources to support our most vulnerable populations. These include the self-isolation of anyone aged 65 and over, and people with chronic health conditions.
USA Bargaining Unit
USA bargaining unit 4% off salary schedule Health and Safety MOU and 4% off salary schedule for school year 21/22 was paid on January 28, 2022 via direct deposit, otherwise a check was mailed to the address on file.
Health and Safety MOU Pay
- Health and Safety MOU pay for Confidential and Unrep was paid on April 22, 2022 via direct deposit, otherwise a check was mailed to the address on file.
- Pay date is still to be determined for MOUs for CSEA 821.
- SPPA and SUSU MOUs will be paid no later than May 31st, 2022 via direct deposit, otherwise a check will be mailed to the address on file.
2021 W-2's are now available to view and print on Employee Online. W-2 hard copies were mailed on January 26, 2022.
- Verify your address information on Employee Online. If you have a change of address, you can update your address on Employee Online or you can submit a "change of address card" to the Human Resources Department.
- If you have an update/changes to your tax information, you can fill out the tax forms and submit the forms to the Payroll Department.
Payroll Operations Manager
Fax: (209) 463-3054
Payroll Help Desk
(209) 933-7001 ext.1
7:30am - 4:30pm