Welcome to Payroll
- For new employees who are not enrolled in deferred pay, enrollment for deferred pay for fiscal year 23-24 is now available.
- Verify your address information on Employee Online and if you have a change of address, you can update your address on employee online or you can submit a “change of address card” with Human Resources
- Verify your tax information on your pay stub to make sure you have the correct tax information
- You can drop off payroll documents in the drop box located in the district lobby.
- Unfortunately, Payroll will not be able to accept any time sheet that is not original. All time sheets must be submitted to the Payroll Department. We will no longer accept emails or copies.
- Verify your address information on Employee Online. If you have a change of address, you can update your address on Employee Online or you can submit a "change of address card" to the Human Resources Department.
- If you have an update/changes to your tax information, you can fill out the tax forms and submit the forms to the Payroll Department.
Payroll Operations Manager
Fax: (209) 463-3054
Payroll Help Desk
(209) 933-7001 ext.1
7:30am - 4:00pm