Welcome to Payroll
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
Governor Gavin Newsom called for additional measures to slow the spread of COVID-19 and prioritize resources to support our most vulnerable populations. These include the self-isolation of anyone aged 65 and over, and people with chronic health conditions.
Summer School Contract Pay:
- STA and SPPA employees who were on contract for 2nd Session of summer school were paid on 8/15/22 .
- Vacation pay was paid on 7/22/22 for CSEA 318, CSEA 821 - less than 12 month employees, SUSU and POLICE via direct deposit, otherwise a check was mailed to the address on file.
2nd Deferred Pay & Summer Assistance Program -
- If you were enrolled in Def pay and/or CSESAP and received your contract pay between the months of August thru June, you were paid on 7/28/22 via direct deposit, otherwise a check was mailed to the address on file.
PEPRA PERS Rate:
- Pepra Pers rate for employees is increasing to 8% effective 7/1/22.
2021 W-2's are now available to view and print on Employee Online. W-2 hard copies were mailed on January 26, 2022.
- Verify your address information on Employee Online. If you have a change of address, you can update your address on Employee Online or you can submit a "change of address card" to the Human Resources Department.
- If you have an update/changes to your tax information, you can fill out the tax forms and submit the forms to the Payroll Department.
Payroll Operations Manager
Fax: (209) 463-3054
Payroll Help Desk
(209) 933-7001 ext.1
7:30am - 4:00pm