Student Records

  • Click below for the following; Transcripts, Elementary records and CAHSEE diploma requests (SB 172).

    Transcript/Records Request Form

    Our office is now open to the public for walk in request for records and transcripts. We are located at 56 S. Lincoln Street. Please bring a State ID or Driver's License. 

    Processing Transcript Hours: Monday through Friday - (7:30am - 11:30am & 1pm - 3:30pm). Hours may change. Cash or Money orders are the only form of payment accepted at this time.  

    If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at:


    *If you are eligible and requesting a diploma due to the CAHSEE suspension, please use the above Form and indicate in the comments - CAHSEE (SB172).