Contracts that are currently on the web will be updated when negotiations have ended
- (SPPA) Stockton Pupil Personnel Association Agreement 2018-2021
- (SUSU) Stockton Unified Supervisory Unit Agreement
- (USA) United Stockton Administrators Agreement
- (STA) Stockton Teachers Association Agreement
- (CSEA 821) CA School Employees Association
- (CSEA 318) CA School Employees Association (Paraprofessional Unit)
- (OELU #3 Police) Police Agreement
- (CSEA 885) Transportation Unit
*Unrepresented Working Agreements (Mgt/Conf & PT/OT) located under: Human Resources > Working Conditions for Unrepresented.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Stockton Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, disability, or national origin in admission or access to and treatment of employment in its programs and activities as required by Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504.
SUSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.