Q. When will my longevity stipend be added to my salary?                

    A. Longevity increments are applied as per the Collective Bargaining Agreements, but all increments are added the month after your date of hire.


    Q. Where can I find return-to-work dates for the new school year?

    A. You will find yearly updates on the SUSD website under calendar https://www.stocktonusd.net/Page/2#calendar1/20230706/month


    Q. How do I amend a leave? 

    A. Please work with your site administrative assistant as the amendment must be approved by your Administrator. Please submit a leave amendment before the specified due date in your dock letter to avoid a dock in pay.


    Q. Where can I find information on leave allowances and proper usage?

    A. Please review the leave section of your Collective Bargaining Agreement. Click here to access and view all Contract Bargaining Agreements.


    Q. Who do I talk to about my missing/incorrect stipend?

    A. Please contact the analyst assigned to your site. Click HR Directory to view staff assignments.


    Q. Who do I talk to about my salary placement and salary advancement?

    A. Please contact the analyst assigned to your site. Click HR Directory to view staff assignments.


    Q. Why did I receive an End-of-Year Vacation Dock letter?

    A. Less than 12 months classified employees, if you have a negative vacation balance at the end of the school year, you will receive a dock letter indicating hours over what you accrued.
    As per contract language, vacation is deducted to cover Winter Break and Spring Break yearly. Please review work calendars on the SUSD website to view scheduled school breaks and holidays.


    Q. How do I request verification of employment?

    A. You must complete the VOE Request form for all requests that pertain to verifying your personal information or history of employment/experience. Paper forms are available at the District Office or you may access the form by visiting the HR Web page and clicking on FORMS, located on the left side of the page. Provide the form by dropping it off at the main District Office or by emailing the form to voe@stocktonusd.net


    Q. How do I request for my PSLF/TLFA form to be verified?

    A. PSLF/TLFA can be dropped off at the main district office or emailed to  voe@stocktonusd.net Please address your form to the HR VOE Help Desk.


    Q. Can I apply for unemployment benefits?

    A. Eligibility and unemployment benefits are not determined by SUSD nor are they guaranteed when you apply for benefits through the Unemployment Office. However, you may apply for an unemployment claim if you believe that it may apply to you.


    Q. How do I log in to Frontline as a substitute employee?

    A. Frontline login information and instructions are emailed to the email address listed on your application. Please check your email for accuracy and click here to log in. Please contact the Sub Finder Help Desk at subfinder@stocktonusd.net for further assistance.


    Q. When can I start looking at job assignments as a substitute?

    A. Once you've completed the application and the interview process, and received notification of substitute employment, you must first activate your frontline account to view job assignments. Once your frontline account is activated, you will be able to view and select job assignments.


    Q. Where can I see employment opportunities for SUSD?

    A. All available employment opportunities are posted on Edjoin.org. SUSD also hosts hiring events for career opportunities at various school sites. For more information regarding hiring events, please visit the SUSD Website and select the Human Resources Department tab.


    Q. I’m a substitute. Why can’t I view the available job assignments on Frontline?

    A. For classified substitutes, in most cases, the issue may be that your TB and/or CPR/First Aid has expired and requires renewal. If you are eligible to work for other positions such as a Food Service Assistant, it may be time to renew your California Food Handler Certificate.

    For certificated substitutes, in most cases, the issue may be that your TB and/or California Credential has expired and requires renewal. If you are unsure, you may contact the Sub Finder Help Desk by emailing subfinder@stocktonusd.net  to verify account information.


    Q. Which department do I contact to reset my password or if I’m experiencing technical difficulties?

    A. Please contact the Information Service Department.

    Information Services Help Desk


    Q. Where can I renew my TB/CPR?

    A. Please contact the Health Services Department for TB/CPR renewal at 209-933-7060.


    Q. Where do I submit the renewal of my TB/CPR?

    A. To submit TB/CPR please email TBhelp@stocktonusd.net or drop off at the District Office (56 S. Lincoln St.).


    Q. How do I renew my credentials?

    A. Credential renewal applications should be submitted directly to the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing; however, for expired credential renewal applications, a contracted teacher must reach out to the HR Analyst assigned to their school site. For expired substitute permit renewal, please contact Lorena Zelaya lzelaya@stockonusd.net or Joseph Perez josephperez@stocktonusd.net .


    Q. I’m a certificated employee. How do I submit transcripts for salary advancement?

    A. Official transcripts must be submitted to HR by November 1st by dropping off/ mailing sealed transcripts to the District Office or electronically from the school/transcript system to your assigned HR Analyst. All coursework must have been completed before the first working day of the school year.



    To place an HR Help Ticket click here