2019-20 Certificated Vacancies
- 2019-20 Certificated Vacancies
- Transfer Request - Interview Profile Form
- STA and SUSD Joint Communique
- Interscholastic Athletic Coaches for 2019-20
If you would like to participate in rolling postings, please complete the following steps:
- Click on the link above to view the vacancy list.
- Select positions that you are interested in and credentialed to teach.
- Click on the link above to download the Transfer Request - Interview Profile form and fill it out.
- Email the principal or designee to state your interest in interviewing for the position and attach the Transfer Request - Interview Profile form. For Specialist positions, please submit a letter of interest and resume along with the Transfer Request - Interview Profile form.
Please note that you may not transfer if you have not completed three years of service in the District prior to the transfer (elementary only), your last evaluation was unsatisfactory or you are not properly credentialed.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact your STA representatives and/or your Certificated Personnel Analyst.
The Human Resources department is responsible for recruiting, hiring, and maintaining a highly professional staff for all schools and departments.
In compliance with Education Code Sections 44237, 44830.1, 44830.2, 45125.1, 45125.01, all applicants for employment will be subjected to a criminal background check by the Department of Justice prior to employment.
Permanent employees at Stockton Unified School District working four or more hours daily are offered a choice of the following health plan benefits: Medical coverage through Health Net HMO, Health Net PPO or Kaiser; including Dental, Vision and Chiropractic coverage.
District programs and activities (educational, employment, and vocational/adult education) shall be free from discrimination based on gender/sex (including sexual harassment), gender, gender-identity, gender-expression, race, color, religion (religious creed, national origin, ancestry, ethnic group, marital or parental status, pregnancy, denial of family care leave, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition (Cancer), Vietnam era veteran status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics, or any other unlawful consideration. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the essential functions have been identified for all positions and are on file in the Human Resources Department. Copies are available upon request.
Title II/ADA (Williams Act) Coordinator
Robert Sahli, Executive Director
1503 Saint Marks Plaza
Stockton, CA 95207
(209) 933-7030 ext 2330
Steve Breakfield, Director
1944 El Pinal Dr
Stockton, CA 95205
(209) 933-7045 ext 2341
Title IX Coordinator
Click here for more information on Title IX
Reyes Gauna, Assistant Superintendent
Student Support Services
701 N. Madison, Stockton, CA 95202
(209) 933-7120 ext 2747
1144 E. Channel Street, Stockton, CA 95205
Title 5 Coordinator
Sharon R. Barnes
Director of Educational Equity
Fax: (209) 469-4519