Forms & Annual Notices
Uniform Complaint Form
In accordance with the District’s Uniform Complaint Procedures (Board Policy 1312.3; Administrative Regulation 1312.3; 5 CCR 4620), uniform complaint procedures shall be applied when addressing the following complaint allegations:
- Unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying against any protected group. Protected groups are enumerated by Education Code §§ 200 and 220, Additionally, it is the policy of the State of California, pursuant to Section 200, that all individuals shall enjoy freedom from discrimination and/or harassment of any kind in the educational institutions of the state. This also includes sexual harassment, which is a form of sexual discrimination. (EC § 231.5.) NOTE: Employment discrimination, harassment, or retaliation claims shall not be processed through the Uniform Complaint Procedure. (5 CCR 4661.) For Employment claims see Complaints of Discrimination in Employment form; Board Policy 4030; Administrative Regulation 4031.
- Any violation of state or federal law by the District.
- Any violation of student fee laws.
- Or as authorized by Board Policy or applicable law.
- 2019-2020 Annual Notification Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) (Posted 12/20/2019) | 2019-2020 Notificación Anual de los Procedimientos Uniformes de Quejas (UCP) (Posted 12/20/2019)
- Click to view Uniform Complaint Form | En Español
Williams Uniform Complaint Form
Education Code 35186 creates a procedure for the filing of complaints concerning deficiencies related to instructional materials, conditions of facilities that are not maintained in a clean or safe manner or in good repair, or teacher vacancy or misassignment. The complaint and response are public documents as provided by law. Complaints may be filed anonymously. However, if you wish to receive a response to your complaint, you must provide contact information.
- Click to view full Williams Uniform Complaint Form Procedure and Form (Posted 12/20/2019)