About Peachjar e-Flyers
As part of our ongoing commitment to be more environmentally-friendly and to ensure parents have quick and easy access to important information, we have transitioned to a digital flyer delivery system. The district has contracted with Peachjar to provide a digital e-flyer service. Peachjar sends approved flyers directly to parents’ email inbox and posts them online on all school websites. With Peachjar, parents can easily find and view flyers, and take action immediately to sign up for activities and events. All flyers may be accessed by clicking on the peachjar button (pictured below) on the district and school websites.
Peachjar has many benefits for parents, students, community organizations, and school staff, including:
- keeps parents informed about school activities and community events/resources
- saves trees by reducing the amount of paper printed
- reduces copy costs by thousands of dollars
- removes the administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers of making copies and stuffing backpacks
- ensures students stay focused on important academic and extra-curricular activities, instead of delivering paperwork to their parents
Information for Community Organizations
If you wish to distribute flyers to SUSD parents, you may register for a Peachjar account as a “Program Provider” and upload your flyer for distribution to your desired schools within the district. Peachjar does charge a fee to Program Providers. The cost is $25 per school, per flyer, per month with options to purchase bulk rate packages. NOTE: If your event is free, distribution costs can be waived (see contact info below).
Once you create a Peachjar account, you will upload flyers for approval by the district’s Community Relations Office. Please be aware of the district’s Guidelines for Online Flyer Distribution, which can be found below. Most importantly, an organization requesting flyer distribution must be a qualified non-profit with proof of non-profit status. The information on the flyer must serve to benefit students and must not interfere, conflict, or compete with programs offered by SUSD. Use of the district’s flyer distribution system shall be under the supervision and control of the Superintendent or designee(s). The district reserves the right to deny any request.
We want to ensure our transition to Peachjar is as easy as possible for our community partners. Please visit https://www.peachjar.com/faqs.html to set up your Peachjar account, and learn how to upload your flyers today.
The process to register with Peachjar is as follows:
1. Visit www.Peachjar.com and click 'Sign Up'
2. Enter email address and choose 'Program Provider' as your Account Type
3. Enter User Information and Business Information (first and last name, username, password, org name, category, org type, and location)
For questions about Peachjar or for help waiving credit fees, contact Dan Barnett at 858-997-2117 ext. 103 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peachjar Information for Parents
No action is required on your part. If you provided your email address to your school when you registered your student, a Peachjar account has been established for you. You will receive a welcome email from Peachjar that includes a username and password. This is provided to give you the opportunity to manage your account, school subscriptions and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to login to receive or view school digital flyers.
If you are not receiving emails from Peachjar, there are two possible reasons for this:
1. Your email address is not on file with your school.
2. The Peachjar emails are going into your spam folder or you can't see the images in the email. To prevent the e-flyers from going into your spam folder, add “StocktonUSD@peachjar.com” to your email contacts. When you receive your first e-flyer, be sure to click “always display images.”
If you have children in more than one school in the district, you will automatically receive digital flyers from each school. You can also add or remove a school manually by following the directions below.
1. Login to your Peachjar account.
2. At the top, click on "My Account".
3. From the menu on the left, choose "Notification Preferences".
4. To remove a school, click the "Remove School" button next to the name of the school you would like to be removed.
5. To add a school, click "Add School(s)".
6. Find the school you would like to add by choosing your state then district from the drop down menus. The school list will populate below. Highlight the school you wish to add and click Add School(s).
This system is used exclusively for distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose. There is also a button to unsubscribe from Peachjar emails. Keep in mind, if you unsubscribe, you may miss out on important information about school events and opportunities for your child.
Guidelines for Online Flyer Distribution
1. The organization requesting flyer distribution must be a qualified nonprofit organization
2. The information on the flyer must serve to benefit students and must not interfere, conflict, or compete with programs offered by SUSD
3. The flyer must include fee waivers for eligible students
4. The flyer must be clearly written and articulate the purpose of the flyer
5. The flyer must include contact information
6. The flyer must not contain anything of political nature
High Schools & Speciality Schools