Admissions & Family Services
We are now accepting online enrollments, transfer requests and address changes. We highly encourage all families to enroll online.
If you have had a student enrolled in SUSD school before:
- If you know your parentVUE login information please continue to step 1.
- If you do not remember your parentVUE login please send an email with your full name, child's full name, date of birth and phone number to email@example.com with subject line parent vue key.
If you have never had a student enrolled in SUSD before please go to step 2. 2. If you've NEVER had a student enrolled in SUSD previously, CLICK HERE
Central Enrollment is open for registration by appointment only for grades TK-12. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 933-7028 ext 0 to schedule an appointment.
- Due to the limited number of appointments allocated per day parents are highly encouraged to enroll online.
Health and safety precautions for families and staff are our priority. When entering the building at Central Enrollment please adhere to the following:
- Only two persons per family
- Wear a mask or face covering
- Maintain physical distancing from others of at least six feet
Please bring the following documents with you to your appointment:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of address (pg&e, water, rental agreement, government letter)
- Photo Id
- IEP, 504
Please call (209) 933-7380 ext. 1383. Both Preschool and Head Start enrollment is available online at https://bit.ly/SUSDpreschool.
Native American Students Only
Families in Transition Information
Families in Transition would like to inform you of modified services to comply with the Shelter-in-Place rule. McKinney-Vento Federal Law remains in effect for our homeless families and unaccompanied youth. Our department is providing support services via electronic devices until further notice.
FIT will continue to provide support services during COVID-19 in the following ways:
- Receive and review referrals
- Provide information regarding McKinney Vento Federal Laws/Rights
- Provide resources
- Complete intakes over the phone
- Make contact with our current caseload to assess needs
- Inform families and students about district updates, meals and instruction
- Contact our unaccompanied youth to make sure they have laptops and are aware of meal distribution.
- Provide bus passes
- Destiny Alvarez, Social Service Case Manager & Homeless Education Liaison, email@example.com
- Esperanza Molina, Social Services Case Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silvia Manzo, Social Services Assist, email@example.com
- Tiffany Lupian, Office Assist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Office Assistant email@example.com
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2922
Mary Jo Cowan, RN, MSN, PHN, CSN
Interim Assistant Superintendent, Student Support Services
Director of Admissions and Family Services
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2920
Coordinator of Admissions and Family Services
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2921
1800 S. Sutter St.
Stockton, CA 95202