Welcome to Research & Accountability Department
Mission: The mission of the Research and Accountability Department is to support high quality achievement and attainment outcomes for all Stockton Unified students by
- administering state, local and national assessment programs
- supporting teaching and learning and student support services with timely student achievement and attainment data
- providing survey and program evaluation services to support accountability and continuous improvement
- providing access to actionable best practices research
- facilitating strategic planning support grounded in Improvement Science and evidence-based practices
For staff information including trainings, data, and assessments, choose the Staff icon.
For assessment information pertaining to students and families, please choose the Families icon.
To request ELPAC scores, please send your request to email@example.com.