About the iReady:
The iReady diagnostic is given to students 3 times a year to monitor your student's progress throughout the school year. It consists of the following content areas for Reading and Mathematics:
- Phonological Awareness
- High-Frequency Words
- Comprehension: Literature
- Comprehension: Informational Text
- Number and Operations
- Algebra and Algebraic Thinking
- Measurement and Data
Who takes the iReady?
Students in grades K-11 and English Learners in grade 12 take both Reading and Math.
Why do students take these tests?
The results will allow teachers to know exactly how their class is performing and plan individualized lessons based on results.
How do students take these tests?
These tests are taken from Chromebooks using student login credentials.
Tips to Support Your Child?
- Explain to your child how their teacher will use their performance to support learning
- Make a plan on how to spend time preparing
- Become familiar with different parts of the student dashboard so you can learn with your student about lesson completion
- Regularly review progress during the test window using the My Progress page
- K-8 and HS: August 17, 2022 - September 9, 2022
- K-8 and HS: November 29, 2022 - January 13, 2023
- HS: January 5, 2023 - January 31, 2023
- K-8 and HS: May 1,2023 - May 26, 2023