- MDTP envisions that all California students will achieve mathematical preparedness for and success in college-level mathematics courses in grades 9-12.
- MDTP develops and provides diagnostic tools and training to support California mathematics educators in preparing students in California schools for success in current and subsequent mathematics courses.
- Provides next-generation digital learning solutions for K-12 students and educators.
- SAVVAS helps to determine knowledge gaps in students
- Encourages students to learn more in areas for enrichment and development
- Helps students better organize their knowledge in Reading.
- Develops critical skills in phonics, spelling, and word study
- i-Ready is an online program for reading and mathematics that will help your student’s teacher determine your student’s needs, personalize their learning, and monitor progress throughout the school year.
- i-Ready allows teachers to meet students exactly where they are and provide data to increase their student’s learning gains.
- i-Ready consists of two parts: Diagnostic and Personalized Instruction.
Last Modified on January 13, 2023