Admissions & Family Services
The Centralized Enrollment Department is accepting online enrollments, transfer requests and address changes. We highly encourage all families to enroll online at this time.
If your child is a returning student to Stockton Unified School District or new you can begin the enrollment process by clicking on the appropriate link below to enroll your child:
- If you've ever had a student enrolled in SUSD previously, CLICK HERE to begin
- If you have not had a student enrolled in SUSD previously, CLICK HERE to begin first-time enrollment
Central Enrollment is open for registration by appointment only for grades TK-12. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 933-7028 ext 0 to schedule an appointment. Due to the limited number of appointments allocated per day parents are highly encouraged to enroll online.
Health and safety precautions for families and staff are our priority. When entering the building at Central Enrollment please adhere to the following:
Only two persons per family
- Wear a mask or face covering
- Maintain physical distancing from others of at least six feet
If you are enrolling in preschool please call to schedule an appointment (209) 933-7380 ext. 1383. Both Preschool and Head Start enrollment is available online at https://bit.ly/SUSDpreschool.
Specialty School notifications for the first round lottery results have been sent out and for the following Specialty Schools: Commodore Skills, Fremont, Hazelton, Hong Kingston, Taft, Kohl, and Primary Years.
All other Specialty and/or Charter School notifications will be sent out by the individual school sites.
The second round Specialty application window is closed. The second round lottery will be held on June 11th by teleconference. Notifications of acceptance status will be sent out via mail after July 13, 2020.
Lottery Round #2 for Specialty Schools
Thu, Jun 11, 2020 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
- One-touch: tel:+18722403212,,868194197#
Access Code: 868-194-197
Families in Transition Information:
Families in Transition would like to inform you of modified services to comply with the Shelter-in-Place rule. McKinney-Vento Federal Law remains in effect for our homeless families and unaccompanied youth. Our department is providing support services via electronic devices from home until further notice.
Families in Transition will continue to provide support services in the following ways:
- Receive and review referrals
- Provide information regarding McKinney Vento Federal Laws/Rights
- Provide resources
- Complete intakes over the phone
- Make contact with our current caseload to assess needs
- Inform families and students about district updates, meals and instruction
- Contact our unaccompanied youth to make sure they have laptops and are aware of meal distribution.
- Provide bus passes
- Destiny Alvarez, Social Service Case Manager, email@example.com
- Esperanza Molina, Social Services Case Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silvia Manzo, Social Services Assist, email@example.com
- Tiffany Lupian, Office Assist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Links for Assistance and Resources
Contact Number for Information
Senior Office Assistant
(209) 933-7028 Ext 2922
Mary Jo Cowan, RN, MSN, PHN, CSN
Interim Assistant Superintendent, Student Support Services
Director of Admissions and Family Services
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2920
Coordinator of Admissions and Family Services
(209) 933-7028 ext. 2921
Centralized Enrollment Department
1800 S. Sutter St.
Stockton, CA 95202