Family Engagement Leadership Committees
Welcome to all of our SUSD families!
The purpose of the Parent Advisory Committee (PAC), African-American/Black Parent Advisory Committee (AABPAC), and Latino Parent Advisory Committee (Latino PAC) are to advise, recommend, and review the Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) and Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF).
The committees offer SUSD parents a welcoming and engaging place to build their leadership skills while making connections to other families in the district.
Come join us as we work on providing more events such as:
- Black History Month Celebrations
- Cinco de Mayo Celebrations
- Emotional and Mental Wellness Classes
- Latino Literacy Program
- Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) Information Sessions
- Superintendent Town Hall Meetings
- And More!