Developer Fee Process
Our Developer Fee process has changed. Developer Fee documents and payment is by APPOINTMENT ONLY (no exception). Please email SUSDDeveloperFees@stocktonusd.net or call (209) 933-7005 to schedule an appointment. You may also follow the online process as outlined below.
- Please email the “Certificate of Compliance” form and any other documentation that pertains, to SUSDDeveloperFees@stocktonusd.net. Please make sure these documents are in PDF format.
- Upon receiving your “Certificate of Compliance” form, a District employee will prepare your certificate and email you back an estimate form that displays the total amount due.
- After you receive the Estimated Developer Fee form that displays the total amount due, please make a check or money order payable to SUSD (Stockton Unified School District). You can send the check via regular mail or FedEx/UPS to the address below:
Stockton Unified School District
ATTN: Accounts Receivable/Developer Fees
56 S Lincoln Street
Stockton, CA 95203
- After we receive confirmation that your check or money order has cleared, a District employee will send a Certificate of Compliance for you to print, sign and email back to SUSDDeveloperFees@stocktonusd.net. Please make sure this is in PDF format.
- After receiving the signed Certificate of Compliance back, a District designee will sign off and send an executed Certificate of Compliance form along with the completed Certificate of Compliance from the City or County. You then give a copy of both completed and signed forms to the City or County. The completed forms also serve as proof that you paid school fees/developer fees to Stockton Unified School District.
Annual and 5 Year Developer Fee Report Notice of Availability 2022