Distance Learning Guidebooks
We’re happy to announce that the SUSD Distance Learning Guidebook is now available for download. Please use the links below to download the guidebook in your preferred language.
*Grading guidance was updated to reflect the most recent Memorandum of Understanding with our teachers' union on July 31, 2020 and the Athletics Guidance was updated on August 13, 2020.
Parent Resources for Testing at Home
i-Ready has created great resources for parents on administering the diagnostic at home.
- Parent Resources for Testing at Home: i-Ready has created great resources for parents on administering the diagnostic at home. They are both English and Spanish versions Please share these with parents prior to administering the diagnostic (or as soon as possible).
- Video overview of what the diagnostic is and home administration: (English | Spanish)
- Home Administration Checklist: (English | Spanish)
- Link to i-Ready Family Center (which is in both English and Spanish): https://i-readycentral.com/familycenter/
- PowerPoint Presentation Explaining i-Ready Program: PowerPoint Presentation
- Technical and Troubleshooting Guide for Families: (English | Spanish | Tutorials)