Child Abuse Prevention Center
- CASA of San Joaquin - Become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) for fosterchilderen
- Transitional Aged Youth Program - learn more about free mentoring services for youth ages 16-25.
Financial Aid Workshop on the CA Dream Act Application
Financial Aid/Paying for College
Financial Aid/Paying foro College Spanish Videos
What If List for Families and Emergency Hotline Information
Distance Learning Guidebooks
We’re happy to announce that the SUSD Distance Learning Guidebook is now available for download. Please use the links below to download the guidebook in your preferred language.
*Grading guidance was updated to reflect the most recent Memorandum of Understanding with our teachers' union on July 31, 2020 and the Athletics Guidance was updated on August 13, 2020.
Career Pathways Exploration
Road Trip Nation: https://roadtripnation.com/
Educator Tools Short video: https://help.xello.world/article/1017-educator-tools-overview-video
Scope and Sequence:
Parent Resources for Testing at Home
i-Ready has created great resources for parents on administering the diagnostic at home.
- Parent Resources for Testing at Home: i-Ready has created great resources for parents on administering the diagnostic at home. They are both English and Spanish versions Please share these with parents prior to administering the diagnostic (or as soon as possible).
- Video overview of what the diagnostic is and home administration: (English | Spanish)
- i-Ready diagnostic overview:
- Home Administration Checklist: (English | Spanish)
- Link to i-Ready Family Center (which is in both English and Spanish): https://i-readycentral.com/familycenter/
- PowerPoint Presentation Explaining i-Ready Program: PowerPoint Presentation
- Technical and Troubleshooting Guide for Families: (English | Spanish | Tutorials)
Basics for i-Ready