Meal Service - Distance Learning 2021-22 School Year
Meals are being served on Thursdays to SUSD Distance Learning students once a week starting on Aug 5, 2021.
The meal service provides breakfast, lunch and snack for the week.
Stockton USD is continuing provide meals to enrolled students in Distance Learning.
- Enrolled students can use their scan cards with their student ID numbers
- If you have already notified us you are coming, your scan card will be ready at the pickup site you chose.
- If you don't have your scan card yet, staff will check to be sure you are enrolled in Distance Learning before issuing the meals and have a card ready for you to pickup the following week.
Just show the scan card at the meal service location. Each child is eligible for one meal pickup per meal service day.
Distance Learning Meal Service is available at 2 Stockton USD School Sites
- Meals are being served on Thursday afternoons from 3:00PM – 4:00PM at Edison or Chavez high schools.
- Meals are being served curbside in the front of the schools.
- Both drive-thru and walk-up service available at each location.
Social Distancing During Meal Pick Up
The meal pickup procedures include social distancing requirements for the safety of staff and families.
Families are asked to remain in their vehicles until staff are done placing meals for their family on the table. Staff will back up from the table to ensure that a 6-foot distance is maintained.
Parents/guardians are asked to wear face coverings during curbside meal pick up. Staff are required to wear face coverings during meal preparation and pick up.
Curbside Meal Service Locations and Serving Times Beginning Thursday, August 5, 2021
Meal Pick Up Times on Thursdays only*
Cesar Chavez HS
2929 Windflower Lane
03:00PM – 04:00PM
100 W. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
03:00PM – 04:00PM
*Sites and serving times are subject to change, so please check this website for the most accurate, up-to-date information.