Race to Complete  


               Financial Aid


    Need help paying for College!

    Don't throw away free Money!

    Apply for Financial Aid by May 2 

    Create your  FSA ID  to get started with your FAFSA.


    Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid  FAFSA   to apply for financial aid college.


    California Dream Act  allows undocumented and nonresident documented students who meet certain provisions to apply for and receive private scholarship funded through public universities, state-administered financial aid, Univeristy grants, community college fee waivers, and Cal Grants. Students who live in California and meet the eligibility requirements of Assembly Bill (AB) 540 or AB 2000, as well as students who have a U Visa or TPU status, can use the California Dream Act application (CADAA).



    Comments (-1)