• Seniors

Senior FAQ's

    1. Where can I get Official Transcripts?
      • Email Ms. Lupe Acevedo at lacevedo@stocktonusd.net
      • Request your transcripts in advance (at least 3 weeks before the deadline)
    2. How can I get a Letter of Recommendation from a teacher or counselor?
      • Email them directly or in person (if applicable)
      • Give them at least 3 weeks before the deadline
        • This gives them time to write a good letter
        • Make sure to include a brag sheet
    3. Where can I order SAT Scores? 
    4. Where can I order ACT Scores? 
    5. What is the Franklin HS School code?
      • Our school code is: 053425
    6. How do I know what my financial aid package looks like for college?
      • Create a portal/ student account on the website of every school you applied to. If you submitted a FAFSA or Dream Act or CSS Profile already, your financial aid package should be available for viewing.
      • Contact the Financial Aid office of the school to make sure everything is in order
    7. Where can I see the status of my Cal Grants?
    8. How much is my Cal Grant?
    9. Can I still apply for Financial Aid?
      • Yes!
      • Just remember that the sooner you complete it the better
        • some schools award grants based on who completed their application first
      • FAFSA fafsa.gov
      • Dream Act https://www.csac.ca.gov/california-dream-act
      • Remember to complete the application for the year you will be attending college


  • ***Read EVERY EMAIL that you receive and follow directions EXACTLY and PROMPTLY. Every school has different deadlines, paperwork, instructions and it is YOUR responsibility to respond.

Last Modified on August 11, 2021