College-Bound Student Athletes
Checklist For College-Bound Student-Athletes!!!
- Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at the beginning of your Junior year at NCAA Eligibility Center
- Complete the amateurism questionnaire completely and truthfully.
- Ask your high school counselor to send your transcript to the Eligibility Center at the end of your Junior year.
- Take the ACT or SAT and use the code "9999" to have your official scores sent directly to the Eligibility Center.
- Check with your high school counselor to make sure you are on track for graduation with your class and have the required A-G required core courses.
- Request final amateurism certification during your Senior year (beginning April 1 for fall enrollees and beginning October 1 for spring enrollees).
- Ask your high school counselor to submit your final transcript with proof of graduation.
Franklin High School's NCAA Clearinghouse Code: TBA
21-22 Guide for the College Bound Student Athlete
What Other Options Do I Have Other Than NCAA?
Register with the NAIA Eligibility Center at the beginning of your Junior year at NAIA Eligibility Center