English Learners

  • Is your child classified as an English Learner? This means that they are required to take the California English Language Development Test or ELPAC every year until they show proficiency in the English language and pass the ELPAC. This also means that they are required to take ELD (English Language Development) courses at school. ELD offers additional support in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.

    • ELPAC  Brochure - This is a brochure that will answer any additional questions that you may have about the ELPAC.
    • ELPAC Sample Test Questions - Here are some questions that were on previous ELPACs. This test is taken within the first few months of the school year.