Student Access to Online Learning
Check Student Vue for your classes. If your classes don’t appear under the class listing, check the grading tab and you will see the classes you are currently enrolled in.
If you don’t have access to your StudentVue account, email your counselor. Counselors can reset and do the initial set up for accounts.
- If you don’t have access to your student email account, please email Mrs. Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will reset it for you.
- All classes will be set up in Google Classroom. To access your classes online, go to http://hslinks.stocktonusd.net and click on the Google Classroom icon. You will just need your student ID and password (same as student email account) to get in.
- If you are missing a class or two in Google Classroom, please check your student email for information from your teacher.
- If you have Google Classrooms from prior semesters still on your page, you can delete them by clicking in the upper right hand corner and selecting “unenroll”.
- Please check your student email regularly, as the teachers will send links and information to you directly until the system is all set up.