- Pick up an Application Request Form B1-1 from Mr. Calder in A-129.
- Secure Employment, complete the form, and return it to Mr. Calder in A-129.
- Students must meet the requirements for obtaining a Work Permit.
- Have and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or above (NO F’s).
- Good attendance in all classes.
- No behavioral or disciplinary issues.
- The Permit to Employ and Work Form B1-4 will be processed, and you will be contacted when it is ready.
- Student must take the completed Permit to Employ and Work Form B1-4 to their employer.
- Work Permit Applications must be signed by the employer.
- A parent or guardian must also sign the application.
- The Student's social security number is required to process a work permit.
- Student ID will be verified through district records.
- The completed "Official" Work Permit is signed by the student and the Work Experience Coordinator.
- Each new Job requires a new work permit.
- You cannot work during school hours.
- You cannot work on any school day that you are absent.