What is the difference between an Official and an Unofficial Transcript?
Official: It has the embossed or raised school seal, date and the Registrar's signature. It will be sealed in an envelope and needs to remain sealed in order to be considered official. Students request these to be sent to colleges.
Unofficial: Doesn't have a school seal, signature, or envelope. Students will request these to give their parents, jobs, or coaches.
To request an Unofficial Transcript, please email your counselor.
To request an Official Transcript to send to colleges, visit Xello on the SUSD website.
- From your Student Dashboard > Goals & Plans > click College Applications
- Select institutions and create College Application
- Find Transcripts under Application Checklist
- Click Request
To request an Official Transcript for other purposes, please email the following information to the Registrar.
Subject Line: Official Transcript Request
Include the following in the body of the email:
- Student ID Number
- Student Name (First & Last)
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address (please include city, state, and Zip code)
- # of copies needed
- If you are a minor, please include a photo of your parent's ID
- If you 18 or older, please include a photo of your Student ID.
*WE MUST HAVE A COPY OF YOUR/YOUR PARENT'S ID IN ORDER MAIL YOU A COPY OF YOUR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT.