● The Local Scholarship Application is posted online at www.stocktonusd.net under the Families Tab - “For Students”
● The Scholarship application will be posted before the catalog. Don’t wait for the catalog. Complete the application early and turn in the packet to your counselor. When the catalog comes out talk to your counselor to review scholarships you qualify for and update your application packet as needed.
● Turn in a completed scholarship application packet to your school counselor by January 31
College Financial Aid – FAFSA/CADAA
● Apply online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/index.htm
● Dream Act: https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
● Can begin online application as early as October 1st
● You will need copies of your family’s 2019 taxes
● Students will need to check that their GPA was received and matched to their account by logging into Webgrants at https://mygrantinfo.csac.ca.gov
● Create an FSA ID for yourself and for one parent/guardian.
● Overview of the Financial Aid Process
● Contact your School counselor for additional support.
● FAFSA/CADAA due by March 2nd