Our Application Window for the 2023-2024 School Year is now CLOSED. Applications by waitlist only.
Weber Institute expects the best from its students and is committed to providing a positive, safe, and productive learning environment.
Aspiring Weber students are required to submit a filled application and documentation in person at our main office located at 302 W Weber Ave, Stockton, CA. Failure to provide ALL required documents and signatures will result in denial of the application.The following documents must be submitted along with the application:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Essay
- Minimum GPA 2.5
Applicants Attending Elementary
- GRD201 Grade Report Card for both 7th Grade & 8th Grade
- ATP201 Attendance Report for both 7th Grade & 8th Grad
- IDS201 Discipline Report for both 7th Grade & 8th Grade
Applicants Attending High School
Pick up an application from our main office located at 302 West Weber Ave or download it below. The PDF download is in fillable format.
- STU204 Current Transcript for 9th Grade, 10th Grade, and 11th Grade Applicants. NO SENIORS.
- ATP201 Attendance Report for Current and Previous School Year (if applicable)
- IDS201 Discipline Report for Current and Previous School Year (if applicable)
If accepted, student and parent(s)/legal guardian(s) understand that students must maintain reasonable grades, attendance, proper uniform attire, and good behavior to remain in good standing. At the end of each semester, students not meeting any of these requirements will be evaluated and may be sent to their home high school. Student and parent(s)/legal guardian(s) also understand that SUSD will not provide transportation or bus passes to Weber Institute, and students are responsible for timely and proper attendance to school. RTD offers fare-free transportation to students wearing their school identification.
A new year is coming, make the choice to be College and Career Ready when you graduate from High School!