• For information on obtaining a work permit:


    E-mail Mr. Balcao at dbalcao@stocktonusd.net

    Do not email me on my .org account


    On Jupiter Grades


    Include the Following:

    Last Name (Please use full last name)

    First Name

    ID Number

    Grade Level

    Date of Birth

    Non-school email address

    Cell Phone number (In case I need to phone you)

    Place of Employment

    Employment Address

    I need Place of Employment and Employment Address to verify that the Employer has submitted their Employer COVID Procedures with the District.


    Note:  The process may take 3 to 5 business days because work permits are being issued electronically.


    Work Permits are not issued during SUSD's Breaks:

    Winter Break:  December 21, 2020 through January 01, 2021

    Spring Break:  March 15, 2021 through March 19, 2021


    Students may enroll in Work Experience Education Class during the first three weeks of each semester:

    Third Semester:  January 04, 2021 through January 22, 2021

    Fourth Semester:  March 22, 2021 through April 09, 2021