Mission: Stockton High School will provide individualized standards-based education to a diverse student population.
Vision: Our vision is to educate and graduate our students with the tools necessary to be productive members of society.
EXPECTED SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING RESULTS 2021-2022
- All students will develop basic academic skills while pursuing their high school diploma
- Learn to evaluate and understand graduation requirements.
- Interact with administration, counselors, teachers and staff to create a program that meets their individual academic needs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of course academic standards.
2. All students will develop technological skills.
- Demonstrate computer competency through basic operation of computers.
- Demonstrate awareness of the various technological tools to access information.
- Demonstrate ability to use various technological formats to communicate information.
3. All students will participate in developing and enchaning their life-readiness skills.
- Assume responsibility for their academic success by demonstrating independentproblem solving skills as applies to course completion and/or
- Be given the opportunity to participate in community service, work study and or collegeand career readiness courses in APEX.