- Listen to and respect all adults and students.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Use polite and kind words.
- Arrive at school promptly, prepared to learn, and no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of school.
- Balls, toys or other personal game paraphernalia are NOT allowed at school.
- Freeze when the bell rings.
- Walk to your line when yard duty and noon duty teachers blow their whistle.
- Use all play equipment and balls appropriately.
- Students must stay in designated play areas. Students are not allowed past portable 33 and the teacher's parking lot.
- Students must get teacher/staff permission before leaving playground area.
- Snack and popcorn must be eaten in the designated area. All garbage must be thrown away in the trash.
- All games must be played correctly and follow the specific rules of that game.
- No football or any contact games (such as tag) are allowed.
- Walk at all time. Running in the hallway is not allowed.
- Always have a hall pass.
- Walk around the yellow safety lines by doorways.
- Walk quietly and do not disturb other classes and students.
- Walk quietly into the cafeteria.
- Eat lunch with your best manners.
- Food and drinks must stay in the cafeteria.
- Classes are expected to clean up before being dismissed.