- Accreditation Database for Postsecondary Institutions
- ACT Registration
- California Colleges
- CSU Online Admission Application
- Historically Black Colleges/Universities
- Khan Academy SAT prep
- SAT Registration
- UC Online Admission Application
- University of the Pacific
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)
- Common Application
- UC/CSU A-G List (SECA Code #054411)
- UC/CSU A-G List (San Joaquin Delta College #4706)
- School Profile
CA Colleges, Campus Maps, and Virtual Tours
Financial Aid Resources
- California Student Aid Commission
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- CollegeBoard Opportunity Scholarships
- College Scholarships by Major
- College Scholarships
- CSS/Financial Aid Profile (Private Schools)
- Dell Scholars Program
- Delta College Financial Aid TV
- Federal Student Aid
- Financial Aid for Minority Students
- Foster Youth- CA Grant
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Gates Millennium Scholars
- Hispanic Association of Colleges & University Scholarships
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Jackie Robinson Foundation
- LULAC National Scholarship Fund
- PG&E Better Together STEM Scholarships
- Quest Bridge
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Scholarship Savings Plan
- Scholarship & Grants
- Stockton Unified Scholarship Catalog
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please contact our county hotline at 1-209-468-8686, National Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room/hospital.
High School Transcripts:
If you're within two years of graduating from SECA, please get in touch with Mr. Uyeda for a copy of your transcript. If it's been two or more years since you graduated, please contact Stockton Unified School District's Student Records Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters of recommendation:
SECA students seeking letters of recommendation for College Applications (or other) must complete their letter of recommendation request form located in the Naviance SECA Document Library a minimum of 3 weeks before due dates (as a courtesy). Also, provide your teacher/ counselor with a pre-stamped and pre-addressed envelope for each school recommendation requested so that we can mail them out promptly.
Seniors completing IGETC requirements:SECA students who have completed their IGETC and attend California State University (CSU) or the University of California (UC) can have General Education courses certified by the Evaluations Office. General Education Certification may be requested AFTER you have been accepted for admission to the CSU or UC you plan to attend. The request should be submitted during the last few weeks of the semester at San Joaquin Delta College. The General Education Certification Request form is in our guidance locker, but you can also access it from Delta's Evaluations link. Students attending out-of-state or private Colleges/Universities can check with your school's Academic Advising, Articulation, Records, or Evaluation office about possibly transferring units from SJDC to their school. You will have to send official transcripts from SJDC.
San Joaquin Delta College Resources
- Online Application
- Counseling/Guidance Department
- Degree Requirements (AA/AS)
- Degree Application-Deadlines (AA/AS)
- GE Certification
- Registration Calendar-Schedule of Classes
- Order Official SJDC Transcript
- Transfer Center
- Financial Aid Forms
- Tutoring Services
- 24-Hour Tutoring (Net Tutoring)
- Campus Map & Directions
Need help in your classes? Want SAT prep? Try the Khan Academy. The site has an extensive library of lessons that can help students, especially in Math and Science.
Students may complete general education (GE) area requirements on the SJDC-GE pattern, CSU-GE pattern, or IGETC pattern by earning a satisfactory score on the Advanced Placement (AP) examinations.
"Students who have earned a satisfactory score may receive units, but not a letter grade towards the Associate Degree. Units and course equivalencies granted at Delta College are not identical to units and courses equivalencies granted by other institutions. Each institution has its policy for determining units and equivalencies awarded. Transfer students should refer to the advanced placement policy at the college or university they consider transferring to as the application of examination credit is left to the discretion of individual institutions."
College units are awarded, and GE areas are cleared as indicated on this AP Credit Chart. To apply for credit, complete the AP Credit Petition and return it along with your College Board AP Score report to the Admissions & Records office on the 1st floor of the DeRicco Student Services building. If you have lost your score report, the following link (Reports and Services for Students) can assist you in obtaining the information needed to request another score report.
*If you have trouble viewing the petition link, try using the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Community Connections- Bridging Resources
- San Joaquin County- Human Services Agency
- San Joaquin County- Mental Health- Children & Youth Services
- San Joaquin County- Crisis Intervention
- California Youth Crisis Line
- Women's Center of San Joaquin County
SUSD Mental Health Support Services
Patricia G. Young, M.S., LMFT 113180 Mental Health Clinician
Ron Tankersley, Work Experience & Work Permits.