- Stockton Early College Academy
Return to Headlines
If you're interested in applying to SECA, follow our step-by-step guide below!
- The application is now available, and you can fill it out here or click "Apply" above: You will need your Delta ID# and application confirmation page (or confirmation email) to complete our application. We will accept applications from November 1, 2023, until 3:00 pm on January 31, 2024. If we do not fill up at that time, we will continue to accept applications until we meet our class limits.
- You must apply to Delta College. Go online and complete steps 1-2 here: https://pdcdeltacollege.com/ces/dual-enrollment/. Within the Delta application, you'll be asked to enter a grade point average (GPA), if you don't have a 3.6 or above, please contact us for help. Also, when asked what high school you attend, please enter Stockton Early College Academy. When you've completed the application, you will see a confirmation screen (or receive a confirmation email). Please save this screen as a picture file or PDF to upload to your SECA application.
- Refer (2) Recommenders to this link: 2024-2025 Recommendation Form to complete and submit your recommendation. One must be from a current Teacher, Counselor, or Administrator. Copy and paste the link to send to both people. We will receive the recommendation when complete, but please confirm that they have completed it with the people you've asked.
- Once your application is submitted, we will check it for completeness. Your application will not be processed if you're missing documents or have inaccurate or incomplete information. If this is the case, we will contact you about finishing your application. If complete, we will contact you to schedule a short interview in mid-February; please keep that time open. Offers for admission will be sent out after the interview date; you must respond to the admissions offer or forfeit your spot.
- Feel free to watch this video to find out more about SECA and what we have to offer! SECA Recruiting Video 2023