- Stockton Early College Academy
Return to Headlines
If you're interested in applying to SECA, follow our step-by-step guide below!
- Fill out the application here: Available October 2022. You will need your Delta ID# from step #2 to complete the application. We will accept applications from November 9, 2020, through January 22, 2021, by 3 pm. If we do not fill up at that time, we will continue to accept applications until we meet our class limits. Use the apply button at the top of the SECA homepage.
- You must apply to Delta College. Go online and complete steps 1-2 (3-4 will be completed in the FALL) here: https://pdcdeltacollege.com/ces/dual-enrollment/
- Refer (2) Recommenders to this link: https://forms.gle/AeXGRLz3Ggnddocj6 to complete and submit your recommendation. One must be a current Teacher, Counselor, or Administrator. Copy and paste if necessary and send the link to both people to complete. We will receive the recommendation when it is complete, but please confirm with the people you ask that they have completed it.
- Once EVERYTHING is done, and you're finished, we will contact you in mid-February for a short interview and the entire application process will be complete.
- If you are interested in attending an informational session regarding what SECA can offer your student or have questions about the application process please fill out the survey. A link will be provided for you closer to the date you selected.
- Please watch this video to find out more about SECA and what we have to offer! SECA Recruiting Video 2021
- After our application deadline passes, we will start contacting applicants in mid-February to set up interviews.
We can't wait for you to join our Timberwolf Pack!