- Stockton Early College Academy
Return to Headlines
If you're interested in applying to SECA, follow our step-by-step guide below!
1. Open the application link, fill out the application form, and print, or download, print, and fill out the application. We will start accepting completed applications on November 4, 2019; the deadline to submit is Thursday, January 30, 2020 at 2:00 pm; if we do not fill up at that time, we will continue to accept applications until we meet our class limit.
2. Go online and apply to Delta College. Apply for the Spring 2020 term.
Note: Delta College does not always email student ID numbers within two days after enrollment. If you have not received a confirmation email, please contact the Admissions Office to follow-up.
3. Download and print a College Early Start form. SIGN, BUT DO NOT DATE THIS FORM. FILL OUT THE TOP PORTION AND SIGN BELOW.
4. Either download and print teacher recommendation form OR email the document to your teachers so they may complete it digitally.
5. Once EVERYTHING is done, and you have your:
- Application and student essay;
- Two teacher recommendation forms;
- Delta registration info and Delta ID number;
- A SIGNED and UNDATED College Early Start Form;
- Completed SUSD Registration Form (fillable form)
- Completed SUSD Emergency Card (fillable form)
- 7th Grade report cards and 8th-grade report card including 1st Quarter grades;
- 7th & 8th Grade attendance and discipline records from your school;
- CAASPP testing results, I-Ready, and PSAT 8/9 scores if available;
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Immunization records (with current TDAP vaccination);
You're finished! Come to our front office to turn in your application packet. After that, we will contact you for a short interview, and the entire process will be complete.