Want to earn credits while working? Apply For Work Experience!
- Open Enrollment for Work Experience happens during the first month of each new semester.
- Eligible students must already have a legal job.
- Students must maintain employment for the entire semester, even if you turn 18.
- Fill out a Work Experience Packet - Please see Mr. Calder's to obtain a packet.
- Request Form B1-1, Training Agreement, WEE Contract, and Work Past 10 PM form.
- Work Experience goes on your schedule as a 9th period elective (10 credits per Semester).
- Work longer hours on school days (up to 8 hours any day of the week).
- Check in weekly, and complete weekly assignments.
- Turn in your pay stub every time you get paid.
- You need to work at least 180 hours during the semester to receive 10 credits.