We are able to provide transcripts for students who:

    • Passed their GED test before July 1, 1990​ (please call the office if you are unsure of the date)
    • Graduated with their High School Diploma (all years)
    • Completed high school credits at our school, but did not graduate (all years)

    How can I obtain an official copy of my transcript?

    • Please fill out the Transcript Request form and mail/bring by our school
    • Including $5.00 per transcript. Cash or money order only.
    • Money order made payable to "Stockton School for Adults". 
    • Cash payment must be paid in person.
    • Personal checks are not accepted.
    • Please allow 5 business days for processing.
    • To process your form, a copy of your photo identification must be submitted at your request. The photo identification must be a government-issued I.D. (i.e. driver's license).  If the request is made in person, you must bring your photo identification (hard copy) with you at the time of request and pick-up.

    Can I request a copy of my high school diploma?

    Diplomas are only printed once.  If you lost your diploma, we are unable to reprint it; however, we can provide you with an official copy of your transcript. Employers/schools normally prefer transcripts to show proof of the graduation/completion date.

    Can my employer/school request my transcript?

    Yes. Your employer/school may mail or fax a request to our school at 209-464-4917.  They must include a signed release of information from you.

    Our mailing address is: 1525 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA  95204

    If you have any other questions, please contact our office for more information at 209-933-7455.

  • If you passed your GED test on or after July 1, 1990...

    You must go to:
    You will have to create an account in order to request a copy of your GED transcripts.
    Can you still verify with my employer/school that I passed my GED?
    Yes.  Your employer/school may fax a request to 209-464-4917.  The request must include a signed release of information.
    Not sure when you passed your GED?
    You may contact our office at 209-933-7455 for more information.