PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR REQUEST FORM.
We are able to provide transcripts for students who:
- Passed their GED test before July 1, 1990 (please call the office if you are unsure of the date)
- Graduated with their High School Diploma (all years)
- Completed high school credits at our school, but did not graduate (all years)
How can I obtain an official copy of my transcript?
- Please fill out the Transcript Request form and mail/bring by our school
- Including $5.00 per transcript. Cash or money order only.
- Money order made payable to "Stockton School for Adults".
- Cash payment must be paid in person.
- Personal checks are not accepted.
- Please allow 5 business days for processing.
- To process your form, a copy of your photo identification must be submitted at your request. The photo identification must be a government-issued I.D. (i.e. driver's license). If the request is made in person, you must bring your photo identification (hard copy) with you at the time of request and pick-up.
Can I request a copy of my high school diploma?
Diplomas are only printed once. If you lost your diploma, we are unable to reprint it; however, we can provide you with an official copy of your transcript. Employers/schools normally prefer transcripts to show proof of the graduation/completion date.
Can my employer/school request my transcript?
Yes. Your employer/school may mail or fax a request to our school at 209-464-4917. They must include a signed release of information from you.
Our mailing address is: 1525 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA 95204
If you have any other questions, please contact our office for more information at 209-933-7455.
If you passed your GED test on or after July 1, 1990...You must go to:You will have to create an account in order to request a copy of your GED transcripts.Can you still verify with my employer/school that I passed my GED?Yes. Your employer/school may fax a request to 209-464-4917. The request must include a signed release of information.Not sure when you passed your GED?You may contact our office at 209-933-7455 for more information.