Mrs. Karen Tomlin, M.S.W.

  • Mrs. Karen Tomlin, M.S.W.

    Contact email:

    Phone Contact: 933-7475

    ext. 8716

    Office Hours: 8:00 am-3:00 pm

    *If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please contact our county hotline at 1-209-468-8686, National Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (en Espanol 1-800-628-9454), text "Hello" to the Crisis Hotline 741741, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room/hospital.

Counselor's Corner

Scholarship/Financial Aid


    Scholarship information is posted online at

    Scholarship applications will be posted before the catalog. Don't wait for the catalog. Complete the application early and turn in the packet to your counselor. When the catalog comes out, talk to your counselor to review scholarships you qualify for and update your application packet as needed.

    Financial Aid Steps:

    1. Complete your Financial Aid Application: FAFSA/CADAA
    2. Check your e-mail for the Student Aid Report (SAR).  Make corrections, sign and return the SAR.
    3. Review Financial Aid packages from colleges.
    4. Create a Webgrants Account for Students.


    College Financial Aid

    • Apply online at FAFSA/CADAA
    • You will need copies of your family’s taxes
    • Students will need to check that their GPA was received and matched to their FAFSA by logging into Web grants at
    • Cash for College Nights at Comprehensive High Schools in January and February to get help with FAFSA