- Important announcements will be posted on the Harrison School Website - https://www.stocktonusd.net/Harrison
Monthly Newsletter and Calendar
- Every month, a school newsletter and calendar is sent home with your child. The newsletter includes dates of interest, information about upcoming events, reminders, and other information relating to our school.
- Parents are encouraged to call or email their child’s teacher regarding any questions they may have.
- The school staff has the ability to call and email all families. In order to help ensure that you receive these important messages please make sure that we have the correct email address and phone numbers for us to use.
- If you have moved or changed your primary home phone number, or email address, please contact the schools to have that information updated in the system. Contact us with questions at (209) 933-7205.
- You can receive communication and announcements from our Harrison School Remind account.
- Please sign up by sending a text to 81010 with the message @c3ab82
- During school hours, we try to avoid disrupting instructional time to deliver messages.
- You are encouraged to email the teacher. Staff members at Harrison Elementary have an email address consisting of their first initial, last name and then the suffix “@stocktonusd.net”. Links to all email addresses are posted on the Staff Page for Harrison School.
- Please feel free to use e-mail as a tool to communicate with our teachers and administrators!
- The teacher will return your call or email when class is not in session. This will help ensure that we leave the instructional time for students' learning.
- Teachers also have additional forms of communication such as Remind, Bloomz, Class Dojo, Class Tag, etc. Please contact your student’s teacher for their communication system and how to sign up to ensure you are receiving updates for the school and class.