Arrival & Dismissal Policy
It is important to review this policy with your child so that they are in the right place at the end of the day. This policy has been implemented to ensure the safety of Harrison students and staff while arriving and leaving school. If you have any questions, please call 933-7205.
- Harrison Elementary School is a closed campus.
- Students are not allowed on campus before 7:45 am. There will be no one to supervise them prior to this time. Students who arrive to school before 7:45am should wait in the front of the school. ALL STUDENTS WILL ENTER THE CAMPUS THROUGH THE MAIN GATE.
- Please drop your child off near the front of the school in the horseshoe.
- Kindergarten will be released at 2:10 from the kindergarten playground gate 1.
- Grades 6-8 are released at 2:05 and will exit through gate 2.
- Grades 1-5 are released at 2:10 and will exit through gate 2.
If you need to pick up your students early
- Please come to the school office and sign your child out. We will call your child your child to the office.
If your child attends the afterschool program
- Afterschool Program students will go directly to the cafeteria and sign in
- The after school program is provided for students from 2:10-6:00 pm. Monday through Friday.
- Students with a need for academic interventions are eligible and invited to attend pending available space. If any spaces remain, they go to families on a first come, first served basis. Forms are available in the office or from the STEP-Up facilitator.