Weekly Appointment Scheduler
In order to fulfill course requirements during Distance Learning, students will need to meet with me at least once a week on a video conference call (Zoom). These weekly meetings are used to check in on student's course status, answer any questions that have come up during the week, and provide a virtual face to face meeting while we are apart during this time.
Here's how to set up a meeting-
- Go to the Google form at the bottom of this page.
- Input the required information to schedule a day and time that works best for you.
- Please note that NO appointments will be made for Friday past 1PM.
- All meeting requests must be submitted no later than 12 PM on Friday.
- An email will be sent on Friday with the meeting invite and Zoom link to confirm the day and time the meeting is to be held.
- Repeat these steps EACH WEEK to schedule your next appointment.
- Failure to attend one face-to-face meeting per week will result in communication with you, your parent/guardian, and the principal.
Please note that this form will be used to schedule appointments for the FOLLOWING week.
Please understand that I am here to fully support you as best as I can, and can be reached during regular school hours if you need assistance outside of your scheduled appointment. DO NOT WAIT to reach out to me if questions or concerns come up before your scheduled appointment.
Text at (209) 222-8651 (Please leave detailed message with name and best contanct info)
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Schedule Your Weekly Appoinment Here!