Dear Spanos Families,
As a reminder, in order to ensure a safe, positive learning environment for our students, the school has the following procedures in place:
- Students are allowed on campus at 7:15 a.m. Breakfast is served 7:15 a.m. to 7:40 a.m. School begins at 7:45 a.m.
- Students may wear black, blue or khaki pants/skirts/shorts and white or hunter green collared shirts (as part of the District’s uniform policy)
- Students are not allowed to wear the color red to school
- Students may wear their Spanos Spirit Shirts or a uniform shirt with jeans on Friday
- All visitors must check-in at the front office and receive a visitor’s badge
- Parents dropping off or picking up students by car, please do not use the back parking lot
As always, please feel free to join us for our community flag salute at 7:45 a.m. every morning on our blacktop. We look forward to seeing you and working with you!