Our mission is to empower students to reach their highest potential, inspire excellence, and engage members of the school community in an effort to enhance the students’ academic excellence.
We strive to achieve the following:
- Demonstrate our Tribes Agreements of Mutual Respect, Attentive Listening, Appreciation, and No Put-Downs.
- Use rigorous, challenging standards-based instructional programs and practices that ensure all students attain academic proficiency.
- Provide a safe and structured learning environment.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with businesses and social service agencies in order to fully meet the students’ needs, e.g., academic, social, psychological, etc.
- Immerse students in a variety of learning experiences through all learning modalities.
- Build students’ self-esteem to ensure they become self-reliant, confident, productive citizens.
- Ensure that parents work closely with the staff to ensure they are active participants in their child’s education at school and at home.
R - Responsibility
O - On task
A - Achievement
R - Respect