Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at San Joaquin Elementary School.
All volunteers, for the safety of our students, are required to undergo a background screening appropriate to the type of volunteer activity being applied for, and all volunteers shall act in accordance with district policies, regulations, school rules and directives of the supervising employee or administrator.
In order to become a volunteer, you must do the following:
- Visit this webpage: https://beamentor.org/linkpages/mentorasp/specialprojects/stocktonca/Default.asp
- Enter your e-mail address to create a log-in
- The school will contact you to set up an interview date and time with administration
- After interviewing, the SUSD PD will contact you to get a TB test and get your fingerprints completed
- After you have been cleared, you will receive a volunteer badge and can begin volunteering!
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please contact the SUSD Police Department via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (209) 933-7085.
- SUSD Family Engagement Office: Scheduled Workshops and MeetingsSUSD Family Engagement Workshop: A-G High School Requirements Workshop
- SUSD Family Engagement Workshop: reading A Report Card
- Parents_The Anti Drug
- Helping My Child Become A Reader
- Help Your Child Succeed at School
- Dangers of study drugs in college
This year's Instructional Calendar