Google Sign In
1. Go to Google.com or use the SUSD Quicklink for Google Classroom.
2. Make sure that no one else is signed in to Google.
3. Click the sign-in button in the top right corner.
4. Student will sign in using their district Google email address.
Their email address is: student ID firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note, each student has a different ID number and
usually starts with 29 and has 5 digits that follow.)
example: 29_ _ _ _ _
For their email they would type: 29_ _ _ _ _ @stocktonusd.org
5. Type password.
6. Once they are logged on, the waffle in the upper right hand corner
will take them where they need to go on Google.