We are available to email, call, or text you or your student to help with anything you need! If we don't know an answer, we can help you find one.
We would be happy to get back to you between the hours of 8:30 to 3:30. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ms. Richards (K-4)
Mr. Moua (5-8)
Mental Health Clinician
Manjit Belanger, LMFT #123357/APCC#4081
The Mental Health & Behavior Support Services department periodically updates their webpage with useful information and resources related to supporting social-emotional and behavioral needs of children and families. Please visit the Resources tab on the Mental Health & Behavior Support Services Department webpage at www.stocktonusd.net/mhbss for the following resources:
- Resources for parents in supporting their students regarding COVID-19
- Mental health resources for families supporting students
- PBIS resources for families
- Behavior resources for families
- Supports for staff (in the “in-district” resources section) regarding PBIS and behavior supports, and mental health supports for students
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please contact one of the following numbers:
San Joaquin County Hotline: 1-209-468-8686
National Suicide Lifeline: call 1-800-273-8255 or text 741741
Teen Suicide Lifeline: call 310-855-4673 or text 839863
Emergency Services: 911
**Virtual services via email, audio, and video conferencing are not secure for personal issues and pose confidentiality issues.