Welcome To Victory's School Counseling Page The counseling department is responsible for the facilitation of many programs and service that promote academic, social/emotional and career growth of all students at Victory School.Our Counseling Team Provides our Victory Students with......
- Individual student academic planning and goal setting
- School counseling classroom lessons based on student success standards
- Short-term counseling to students
- Referrals for long-term support
- Collaboration with families/teachers/ administrators/ community for student success
- Advocacy for students at individual education plan meetings and other student-focused meetings
- Data analysis to identify student issues, needs and challenges
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please contact our county hotline at 1-209-468-8686, National Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (en espanol 1-800-628-9454), text "Hello" to the Crisis Hotline 741741, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room / hospital.
-Accessing School Counselors During Distance Learning
-Accesder a los Consejeros escolares durante el periodo de instrucción a-distancia
Click here for more information
SUSD School Counselor's Video
School Counselor Grades 4-8Mrs. Haydee Gauna(209) 933-7310 Ext: 7614Available Mon-Fri between 8:30 am-3:30 pmVirtual Appointments Mon-Fri between 11:00 am-1:00 pmRequest a Virtual Appointment
School Counselor Grades K-3Mrs. Nomuracnomura@stocktonusd.org(209) 933-7310Available Mon.-Wed. between 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.On Thurs. & Fri., please call the Student Support Services Helpline @ 933-7111Request a Virtual Appointment