About the Teacher
Mrs. Angela Andeola
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or classdojo.com
3rd Grade-Room 16
Thank you for a great start to our school year!
Just a few reminders to allow everything to continue to run smoothly.
1. Leave any unnecessary items at home.
2. Bring your provided homework folder and at least one Accelerated Reader library book to school daily.
3. Read for 20 minutes nightly and document in the weekly reading log.
4. Practice math facts for 5 minutes nightly and document in the weekly math log.
5. Complete the 1-minute timed fluency four times per week, and have a parent sign the weekly fluency sheet.
6. Please include your name clearly on all returned work.
7. Remember to be kind to everyone every day!