About the Teacher
3rd Grade-Room 16
Thank you for a great start to the 2017-2018 school year!
Just a few reminders to allow everything to continue to run smoothly.
1. Leave backpacks or any unneccessary items at home.
2. Bring your homework folder and at least one Accelerated Reader library book to school daily.
3. Read for 20 minutes nightly and document in the weekly reading log.
4. Practice math facts for 5 minutes nightly and document in the weekly math log.
5. Complete 1-minute timed fluency four times per week, and initial weekly fluency sheet.
6. Please include your name clearly on all returned work.